Only the most relevant ones. Captured in a simplistic format. Helps to keep a track, gauge the management quality and take an informed investment decision.
April 28, 2023
SJS is acquiring 90.1% stake in Walter Pack Automotive Products India Private Limited (WPI). WPI is a 85% subsidiary of Walter Pack Spain(WPS) . Remaining 15.0% is held by the ... Read more
Do you have something important to share about the Company?
View all comments