Pratik Pota has resigned as the CEO of Jubilant Foodworks.
Key points to note –
- Pota had joined Jubilant in March 2017 from Pepsico.
- Pota is widely regarded as the man behind Jubilant’s turnaround. The Company was facing significant headwinds and was struggling operationally before he had joined. Since his joining, the Company has witnessed significant growth and expansion.
- Reason attributed for his resignation – his desire to pursue opportunities outside Jubilant.
- Pota is speculated to join Eureka Forbes Advent International as CEO.
- Jubilant has not announced Pota’s replacement so far.
Given what Pota has done to Jubilant over the last few years, investors are not going to like his resignation from the Company.