- Investment is raised at a pre-money equity valuation of Rs 8.278 lakh crore
- QIA will get 0.99% stake in RRVL on a fully diluted basis
- This fund raise effectively doubles RRVL’s valuation in 3 years
- In 2020, RRVL had raised Rs 47,265 cr from various global investors at a pre-money equity value of Rs 4.21 lakh cr.
- RRVL reported revenues of Rs 260,364 cr and net profits of Rs 9,181 cr for FY 23 – valuing the business at 3.2x of sales and 90x of profits.
Though a significant valuation, it’s lower than the speculated value in the private market by atleast 20-25%.
Nonetheless, RRVL seems to be getting closer to the public listing.