- Emil Frey is among the largest automobile importers and retailers in Europe, serving many leading automotive brands across the region.
- The group has more than 25,000 specialists across 19 European countries
- Emily will handle distribution of TVS products in select countries.
- France will be the first country scheduled to be launched in January 2024.
- Among the TVS products being made available in Europe will be TVS Jupiter 125, TVS NTORQ , TVS Raider, TVS iQube S, TVS X, TVS Ronin, TVS Apache RR 310, and TVS Apache RTR 310.
- TVS products are already sold in 80+ countries across Asia, Africa and Latin America. Exports comprised about 25% of the company’s business as of H1 FY 2023.
It definitely seems to be an interesting partnership that should hopefully work well for TVS – both in terms of improving it’s global brand image and the overall fortunes.